Skip to content
Environmental Site Assessments
Amplified Geochemical Imaging LLC is a DoD ELAP and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory that analyzes passive soil gas samplers for parts per trillion levels of more than 60 volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds (VOCs, SVOCs) by a modified EPA method 8260C. Our methods ensure the highest quality control and quality assurance in the industry and they have been verified through the US EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program.
- Completed over 5,000 surveys in 49 states and other countries including North America, Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, South America, and Australia
- 20+ years in the field
- Proven track record of performance
- Typical Clients include: Military Bases, Brownfields, Industrial, Refineries, Landfills, Gas Stations, Dry Cleaners, Residential, Pipelines
Passive sampling using the AGI Sampler is flexible, easy to use, cost effective and provides accurate and reliable results. We provide full-service support from project design to data interpretation to post-assessment remedial monitoring analysis. Common applications of our technology include detection of compounds to:
- delineate source and extent of soil and groundwater contamination in porous and fractured media
- monitor progress of in-situ remedial actions
- provide data for real estate transfers and Brownfield investigations
- provide vapor intrusion data
- reduce groundwater monitoring costs
- provide conceptual site model information
AGI Surveys are used successfully to delineate the source and extent of areas impacted by VOCs and SVOCs in air, soil gas, and/or surface and ground waters. The passive gas technology can also be used to monitor degradation of contaminant plumes over time. The geochemists at AGI have supported environmental consultants and managers on thousands of projects, for government agencies and commercial clients, on sites in the U.S. and abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions
© 2019 Amplified Geochemical Imaging, All Rights Reserved.